VITO Alto Saxophone made by Beaugnier in France USED
This saxophone is the same model that the famous saxophonist Johnny Hodges played. These are very respected models and are very loved by many very talent saxophone players.
- Lacquer Gold finish has scratches and wear spots throughout the worst part is the side of bell from the players right-hand rubbing
- Minor dings most in the bow section (see pictures) most in the bottom bow
- The plastic left thumb rest has a portion broke off but the remaining is still intact and is still comfortable during our playtest (see pictures)
- All pads are approximately 40% wore out and All pads were cleaned and pad treatment was applied.
- Play Tested this horn extensively and Altissimo A and all notes down to Low Bb play with minimal air support
- Included: Student mouthpiece, ligature, 2 new reeds, cork grease, and a padded neck strap
- The black hard case is in average condition, latches, handle, and hinges operate normal velour inside is worn and outside has scuffs (see pictures)