The intermediate model in The Wilmington Bb clarinet line is made from a composite of hard rubber and grenadilla wood with a brushed wood-grain look. The body’s ability to withstand changes in temperature and humidity practically eliminates the risk of cracks and is low maintenance. The body of the clarinet is machined on a 4 axis CNC machine for a highly consistent result.
The 902 is free-blowing, with a beautiful tone that is clear and vibrant. The Boehm French style keywork is constructed from solid rigid German nickel-silver and finished with silver plating for a striking look and great feel.
- Premium pressed felt skin pads
- Undercut tone holes for improved intonation and sound
- Locking posts keep the clarinet in excellent alignment
- Stainless steel screws and rods
- Blue steel needle springs for excellent key action
- Adjustable thumb rest with strap ring for an optional neck strap
- Adjustment screw for the F/C key
- Adjustable crow’s foot for easy right hand set up
- Cork pad in register key